Registration is closed
This year marks our 10th symposium and our focus is on our flagship project, "Tokyo 2020: Food for 100,000."
1. Tokyo 2020: Food for 100,000
- We will introduce our plans to create a food safety-net in Tokyo to reach 100,000 people in 2020.
2. Food Loss Innovation Competition
- Innovation is key to Tokyo 2020: Food for 100,000. Teams will come to present their best ideas and the audience will vote. Interested parties should send an email to Tokyo2020@2hj.org
3. Case Studies & Panel Discussion
- Case studies from agencies and food donors followed by discussion by experts. They will comment on what is needed next for us to be successful in accomplishing our Tokyo 2020: Food for 100,000 goal.
All sessions will be in Japanese.
Our mission is to see a society in which everyone has enough food. We are developing a food safety-net to accomplish this goal. We match surplus food with those in need through a wide variety of pr...Join community